myStrength Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is myStrength? myStrength is a website that can be easily viewed on your computer, tablet or smart phone. It is free and available to all Partners Employees and their immediate household members. It is an online wellbeing tool. It offers:
- stress management tools
- tips on exercise, healthy eating and good sleep hygiene
- guided learning programs with simple tools and exercises
- activities to help overcome stress, depression, anxiety, and substance use disorders
- techniques to address chronic pain
- mood trackers, daily inspirational quotes and videos
2. How do I set up an account?
- Partners Healthcare employees, IHP students and family members can call 1-866-724-4327 or email email@example.com for the Access Code.
- Visit https://mystrength.com.
- Click the orange “Sign Up” button.
- Click the “Start Your Journey” button.
- Fill in the registration prompts. On the dropdown menu, indicate whether you are an employee or household/family member. When prompted enter the access code. Complete the brief Wellness Assessment and personal profile. Users create their own user name and password.
- Once the registration fields are completed, click the “Continue” button to customize your experience and you can begin exploring the program.
3. Can a household member use my account? Should they create a separate account for themselves?
- Yes, anyone in your household can set up their own account at no cost. We suggest that each household member create their own account if they wish to use myStrength. Family members can call 1-866-724-4327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Access Code.
- Your household members can visit https://mystrength.com.
- Fill in the registration prompts. On the dropdown menu, indicate they are a household/family member. When prompted, use the Access Code for household/family member.
4. Should I create a screen name? Yes, if you decide you want to comment on anything on the mystrength website your user name is your email and your email will show up on the site. To protect your privacy, we suggest you create a user screen name.
5. Can I use my smart phone to sign into myStrength? Yes, it’s a responsive website and will adjust to any size screen, including your phone, tablet or computer.
6. Do I have to answer all the questions or can I skip them? Yes, you can skip any question that you wish to skip.
7. Can I cancel my myStrength account? I don't want to get anymore emails from them. You may cancel your account at any time by sending a request to info@myStrength.com. If you would like them to delete your account in its entirety (meaning deleting all your user data), please send your request to info@myStrength.com. You may also contact myStrength by phone: (720) 593-8200.
Note: myStrength may terminate and delete your account at any time if they determine that you have breached the Agreement or abused your right to use the Site or Services.
8. How do I get the account in Spanish? You can select Spanish when setting up your account or choose later - at the bottom of the page is an option “Choose Your Language” - English or Spanish.
9. Does it come in other languages? Currently English and Spanish are the only two languages.
10. How can I reset my password? Most email address/password issues are related to one of the following:
- Email address and password are case sensitive. Ask user if they are entering their e-mail and password in the same case as originally registered.
- The user forgot their password. If that is the case, there is a "Forgot password?" link on the login page. Clicking the link will allow user to reset their password via an email link.
- Users can reset their passwords at any time from the Settings page on the left-hand navigation bar of the homepage. Under Profile, user can enter an updated Email, then click “Update Profile.” This is recommended if a password may have been compromised.
- If user is still unable to access the site, email email@example.com and myStrength will resolve.
NOTE: Passwords must contain between 8-30 characters, 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and one number.
12. Can anyone at Partners see my information? Absolutely not! myStrength uses industry standard data security practices:
- myStrength collects and uses only necessary personal information.
- You may change your Registration Information any time.
- Your personal information will not be shared without your permission.
- The site is HIPAA compliant and it is encrypted.
13. Why can't I log into myStrength? Most frequently, this is related to login issues associated with the user's email address/password; please see email address/password FAQ (#10, above).
This content was last modified on: 02/14/2018