Symptoms of Internet Addiction
1. Using online services everyday without any skipping.
2. Losing track of time after making a connection.
3. Going out less and less.
4. Spending less and less time on meals at home or at work, and eating in front of the monitor.
5. Denying spending too much time on the Net.
6. Others complaining of your spending too much time in front of the monitor.
7. Checking on your mailbox too many times a day.
8. Thinking you have the greatest website in the world and dying to give people your URL.
9. Logging onto the Net while already busy at work.
10. Sneaking online when spouse or family members are not at home, with a sense of relief.
Content provided with permission from the Cenla Chemical Dependency Council
For more information or to discuss addiction concerns please contact Partners Employee Assistance Program at
In case of emergency, please call 911 or your local hospital emergency service.
This content was last modified on: 12/16/2015